Our Chefs are always willing to move with all our staff bringing quality wherever you are.
The new experience proposed consists in being guests at home, avoiding having to do the shopping, dirtying the kitchen, organizing equipment and details, or having to reach the restaurant by car, looking for parking, dressing elegantly and having to respect timetables, constraints and rules dictated by the public place. A new way to surprise friends, family or colleagues, with high school chefs who prepare a personalized menu sewn on the customer’s needs and who perform, if required, in small show cooking performances, explaining in detail each step of the preparation, giving also some small tips and revealing the tricks of the trade. The “guests” just have to make themselves comfortable and enjoy the evening. At the end of the dinner, a real sensory and educational experience, the kitchen and the dining room will be rigorously clean and immaculate. The staff of E-Chef has scrupulous professionals and strongly respectful of the hygienic rules and privacy of the customers.
We are a company of young professionals that offers services of and for catering at 360 degrees.
We work tailored to the needs of the individual client, we have qualified professionals ready to support and direct our clients towards the goal, whether it is the organization of a dinner, a consultancy or a training course.
The price varies depending on the selected menu of our chef. If the personalized menu is requested by filling in our contact forms, we will decide in agreement with the customer. The only variable in the price concerns the trips that our agents will have to make to reach the customer’s destination.
Payments can be made directly on our site by credit card or PayPal, depending on the desired service.
The payment of the dinner at home requires a deposit of 20% and the payment of the remaining 80% at the end of the dinner, for the remaining services the payment is 100%.
Both parties can communicate through our agents that they will do throughout the duration of the service.
The chef must offer an exceptional experience to customers. He will arrive at the location a few hours in advance depending on the preparations he has to make. He will prepare the food and clean the location at the end of the evening.
Every house needs a table to set the table, tablecloth if necessary, cutlery and glasses to use. In case you do not have some of these things you just need to let us know during the booking and we will take care to provide what you need.
During the booking we will check the equipment available in your kitchen, afterwards we will make arrangements to make your kitchen ready for the chef’s service.
Then call +39 333 6980354 and our expert will clarify any doubts you may have.